Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex

Classic Partridge.

Once again you dazzle me with your incredible animation. Shine on you crazy diamond.

Nicolas Cage Wants Cake Nicolas Cage Wants Cake

Techno Remix's Are Great, Aren't They?

I love how this movie combines your smooth, refined animation, but it's set to a batshit random song in the background.

: Diet Riot : : Diet Riot :

It's Time For a Change.

I'm sorry, but it's time fro this series to get a serious renovation. As Oney said below me, nothing's changed about this series in years. I still feel that Neurotically Yours has the potential to evolve and improve with the rest of Newgrounds, but ultimately, the person who need to do it is you. I think that you should take a break from making these to rethink your creations. All the best to you.

Man in Gap Man in Gap

Lacks A Certain Charm

I'll give you credit: If you're going to emulate, you might as well emulate the best. Mr. Ahh is one of my favorite iPhone apps, and you replicated it here better than I could. That being said, this game lacks the charm of the original and grows old rather quickly.

Sweatshop Boy Sweatshop Boy

Another One of Those Weird Quirky Games.

I love games like this that bring attention to an important issue such as this, but does it in a way like this where it doesn't beat you over the head with its message. Plus I'm a sucker for retro-looking sprites.

Quick Sand Quick Sand

Just a Few Flaws.

I liked the game, first and foremost. I thought that the controls were reasonably slick and the concept was great. However, it was a bit too challenging for me at some parts. I'd suggest slowing downing the sand, but that's a slippery slope.

Grab the Whale By the Balls Grab the Whale By the Balls

I Love You.

Even if this song wasn't awesome, it would still kick a lot of other songs' asses just because of its title. Great job!

Os Vs Mjattie -of Softest Rain Os Vs Mjattie -of Softest Rain

A Nice Collaboration.

I personally like both of your styles of music, and they both compliment one other. The beats were expertly implemented into the piano sections. Overall quite wonderful and entertaining.

ObsidianSnow responds:

Thanks for the review, Europa.

(DJ-T) Sleeping (Techno Edit) (DJ-T) Sleeping (Techno Edit)

Alright.

This is still a good song, but the new found techno beat seems to stand in this song's way to the grace of the original. However, altogether, this isn't to bad. I'm still looking forward to whatever the Trance/Dance remix of this song is!

TUNEIT responds:

I cancelled th Trance version, sorry...

Center Of The Universe Center Of The Universe

Spacey.

This is just so great to look at. This kind of science fiction thing would be what I could draw better than a sixth grader. This is wonderful.

You Almost Healed Me To Death You Almost Healed Me To Death

My Favorite Class.

I love the Spy's devious grin in this picture. Such a good class. There's something primal and fun about being a sneaky son-of-a-bitch.

Betty Boop Betty Boop

Betty Boop As She Was Meant To Be Seen.

Honestly, the only reason that that cartoon existed was for Betty's awesome, quaking tits. I like the heart ta tattoo as well. There are nice touches that make drawings better and that was one of them.