All 19 art Reviews

Center Of The Universe Center Of The Universe

Spacey.

This is just so great to look at. This kind of science fiction thing would be what I could draw better than a sixth grader. This is wonderful.

You Almost Healed Me To Death You Almost Healed Me To Death

My Favorite Class.

I love the Spy's devious grin in this picture. Such a good class. There's something primal and fun about being a sneaky son-of-a-bitch.

Betty Boop Betty Boop

Betty Boop As She Was Meant To Be Seen.

Honestly, the only reason that that cartoon existed was for Betty's awesome, quaking tits. I like the heart ta tattoo as well. There are nice touches that make drawings better and that was one of them.

Snork Likes Machines Snork Likes Machines

Rough, But Good.

This piece is fairly well drawn. It's rough, but it serves its purpose.

QuiBears responds:

im still trying to figure out how to work my newest program. thanks for the review!

Oldest Lawl In the Book Oldest Lawl In the Book

Actually Kind Of Funny

I was surprised when I first opened it up because I wasn't expecting disembodied boobs. My only quarrel is that the perfect woman, at least from a technical standpoint, would require arms.

QuiBears responds:

lol the joke is that all a guy needs is two holes and boobies! this was actually what the figure on the cup looked like, im surprised that i remembered what it looked like :3 thanks for the review!

Indian Style Indian Style

Oh My.

How delightfully insensitive. Just what I love to see.

Left 4 louis Left 4 louis

You Made My Day.

I love this whole thing, Louis' mouth especially. Seriously, his mouth is genius.

Gonzossm responds:

lol louis is black

AsiaRE AsiaRE

Wonderful!

I really love your hand-drawn artwork! I do agree with you, hands are not your strong point currently, but the rest of this drawing is gold! You have wonderful style and shading, and the subject has a great figure and pose. I really love your art!

QuiBears responds:

wow thanks and yus i have to work on hands.... A LOT yet most of the time now i am just drawing fashions for my co-works....I might post them on NG just for shits and giggles.

Gadget? OMG Gadget? OMG

Very Nicely Done!

Very nice figure and pose. The look in her eyes has an innocence to it when they're viewed seperately, but when they're used in this context, they take on a much naughtier look. Well done.

I'm starting to think that you have the ability to make most things look sexy in your drawings. You managed to make a rat look attractive. That's no easy feat. I think that you have quite a bit of talent that shines out in your drawings.

wow thanks so much *giggles*

Night time! Night time!

Not Your Best, but It's a Nice Little Experiment

I think that this piece could be improved by refining the clouds and possibly the moon. The grass I feel is fine, however. A fine job overall, just not your best work.

QuiBears responds:

three years ago i though this was the best fluke ever! the clouds was actually an accident, like everything I do. I can see that everyone likes the grass which was the easiest thing i did in this pic....the grass is a photoshop stamp that I just used three different shades of green....