Grab the Whale By the Balls Grab the Whale By the Balls

I Love You.

Even if this song wasn't awesome, it would still kick a lot of other songs' asses just because of its title. Great job!

Os Vs Mjattie -of Softest Rain Os Vs Mjattie -of Softest Rain

A Nice Collaboration.

I personally like both of your styles of music, and they both compliment one other. The beats were expertly implemented into the piano sections. Overall quite wonderful and entertaining.

ObsidianSnow responds:

Thanks for the review, Europa.

(DJ-T) Sleeping (Techno Edit) (DJ-T) Sleeping (Techno Edit)

Alright.

This is still a good song, but the new found techno beat seems to stand in this song's way to the grace of the original. However, altogether, this isn't to bad. I'm still looking forward to whatever the Trance/Dance remix of this song is!

TUNEIT responds:

I cancelled th Trance version, sorry...

_-={The Morning Mist}=-_ _-={The Morning Mist}=-_

Very Calming

I love the rain effects throughout. This feels very peaceful and beautiful. I think that you have found your place in the Audio Portal!

My Own Blood On My Own Fists My Own Blood On My Own Fists

Interesting.

This has an intriguing sound to it. A well done song. I'd like to see later submissions like this! Good job!

videogames make me kill you videogames make me kill you

Hilarious!

The cool thing about this song is that even if the soundbites of anti-video game news broadcasts, it would still be a good song. The anti-video game propaganda just adds hilarity to the equation. I still laugh quite a bit at "Oh no! I'm becoming a murderer!"

Wasted Souls - Mjattie Wasted Souls - Mjattie

A Great Follow-Up to Perfection.

I didn't get quite as into this one as I did with Perfection, but this is great nonetheless. Congratulations on being brave and moving to the opposite end of the musical spectrum with this track. This one deserves a spot on my favorites.

mjattie responds:

hey, not everything can be the best, can it? XD

I'm glad you liked it though.

(DJ-T) Sleeping (DJ-T) Sleeping

Hip-Hop With an Epic Feel To It.

A seriously great song. I feel like this should be be used for an emotional and epic scene in a Flash movie. You did a really great job on this track! This really does deserve its Number One spot in the Audio Portal! I hope to hear a lot more from you in the future!

Perfection - Mjattie Perfection - Mjattie

Hypnotic.

Hypnotic and catchy. These may be perhaps the only words that I can use to describe this track. Awesome!

Rig - Darnell Theme Rig - Darnell Theme

A Very Strange Beautiful Sound.

I loved The Press and Punch Collab and I love this song. It's just kind of odd, yet hypnotic. Almost like a trance. Overall, simple and brilliant.