Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex

Classic Partridge.

Once again you dazzle me with your incredible animation. Shine on you crazy diamond.

Nicolas Cage Wants Cake Nicolas Cage Wants Cake

Techno Remix's Are Great, Aren't They?

I love how this movie combines your smooth, refined animation, but it's set to a batshit random song in the background.

: Diet Riot : : Diet Riot :

It's Time For a Change.

I'm sorry, but it's time fro this series to get a serious renovation. As Oney said below me, nothing's changed about this series in years. I still feel that Neurotically Yours has the potential to evolve and improve with the rest of Newgrounds, but ultimately, the person who need to do it is you. I think that you should take a break from making these to rethink your creations. All the best to you.

Leo & Satan II Leo & Satan II

Your Best Work Yet.

I loved this. I feel that this is a step forward for you in a way, not just technically, but in your maturation as an artist. It looked better, flowed better and most striking of all, you never showed the Exposed Entrepreneur's nudity. I didn't expect that from Oney. thanks for surprising me.

Cirque des Enfants Cirque des Enfants

Surreal.

It's so strange and brilliant. I love it.

Retarded Animal Babies 21 Retarded Animal Babies 21

Okay, But Not the Best of the Series.

This movie was great, but this isn't the best that you and this series have to offer. It's far to much to ask of you that this be the case for every one of your films. Perhaps I've just grown beyond this series, or maybe you're running out of ideas, but this series' legs are starting to look a bit arthritic to me. Don't get me wrong, this movie was still great, but it just doesn't entertain me as it once did. Don't give up, Dave. This series still has much life left in it.

Junior Junior

I Love This Series!

I was almost expecting Jackie to make a cameo. I love the intertwining narrative of these four movies. All of the nods to the other movies added another layer of greatness to this submission.

One question of this series has been answered: What happened to Junior following his father suicide? However, many questions remain. What is the story with the brunette? What was Jerry's adolescence like? Why did he go to hell (Aside from creating a clip to put in every movie as a running joke)?

I'm still loving this series, although the voice-acted movies lose a bit of their innocent charm, in my opinion.

T E T R I S ' D T E T R I S ' D

Very Nice!

The animation was fast and fluid, with the music perfectly synced. My one complaint might be that the Tetris blocks were all one shade of white (With the exception of the robot). The movie my be more visually striking is the blocks were different colors. Overall, you did a great job on this flash!

cobra0528 responds:

Sorry about that. As I said to someone below though...I tried it with colors first, but it didn't look good. They were distracting and took away from the feel of the animation.

Fatherly Bonds Fatherly Bonds

Violent and Funny!

I loved the fights in this flash. Dad and Tom Fulp make a great team. The humor was well done as well. Tom Fulp's face during the fight between the Orange Knight and Dad, as well as in the end art quite funny. The ending came as a surprise and was the perfect way to top off this flash. Well done.

Pico Epsilon Pico Epsilon

Honestly, One of My All-Time Favorite Flashes.

This is true art, as Newgrounds would understand. Even without dialogue this movie manages to tell a heartbreaking story, whilst seamlessly melding it with inside jokes, as well as a nod to "Over 9,000". This film is quite complex and you should be very proud of such an accomplishment. The movie is very funny, especially the bit when the Uberkids scan Pico's apartment and their respective descriptions of Nene and Darnell, as "Slut" and "Pretty Black". The story it told, however, was no cause for laughter. The trio's tragic end at the hands of the Uberkids manages to stir emotions that seem to redefine everyone's understanding of just what Pico's world is really like. Darnell being shot and Nene being executed were incredible sequences that managed to still retain shock and emotion despite the group's constant deaths. Altogether wonderful. Slick, detailed animation, brutal action, great music and just enough humor come together to form a nearly flawless flash. I would also like to add lastly, that I didn't believe Nene to look like a man, she simply had a squarer jaw.